Congratulations on your Wedding Engagement! Now the hard part. There are so many decisions to make before your big Wedding Day. Think about it, you have to find a venue, a dress, invitations, and DJ. Photographer, videographer, caterer. Then there is the wedding cake, favor bags, and maybe even a candy buffet or candy bar. My are candy bars so popular right now? There are three big reasons. The first is because it becomes part of the decor of the reception. They are beautiful and obviously delicious. Second they double a favors. Why go out and buy something that most people don’t want! Save the money. And last, they are a great snack for the in-between moments of eating your meal and dessert. So at this point you decide to have a candy buffet at your Wedding. Maybe you incorporate it with the dessert table. Something that we have seen to be becoming even more popular in 2015. So what are the steps in a candy buffet?
- Decide to have a candy buffet
- Choose to DIY or hire a professional Many brides are choosing candy caterer professionals because of convenience, price, and quality.
- If you choose a profession, such as a candy store, make an appointment with them to sit down and talk about your event.
- At the appointment, the most important information you can share with your candy caterer is theme and colors.
- Once the theme and colors are decided on, the hard part of picking the candy for the candy buffet has arrived.
- Choose the candy based on either color scheme or favorites of the bride and groom. Most brides choose candy color because of the decorative aspect of it. It truly compliments, when done right, the decor of the wedding hall or venue.
- Ask about types of jars the candy caterer or store uses. Most for weddings, will use apothecary jars, but you may have the option to use standard candy jars, including penny jars.
- Choose your table decor. Think if your wedding is whimsical, classic, garden-themed, rustic, or shabby-chic. This will help the candy caterer make the candy table really pop and stand out.
- Make sure you are signing a contract! This will protect you and make sure you are getting exactly what you ordered.
- Sign the contract and pay a deposit.
That’s it! You can easily have a candy bar at your wedding in just a few steps! If you are looking for a candy caterer in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, SugarPop’s is known as the best! We have been doing candy bars in Charlotte and the surrounding area for over 3 years. We construct candy buffets for your Wedding like it is our very own. When you get a SugarPop’s candy buffet, you are getting quality. Call us today! SugarPop’s Candy Buffets 248 North Main Street Mooresville, NC 28115 We deliver up to 2 hours from Charlotte, NC. www.sugarpopscandy.com 704-799-0959